Teaching and training mobilities are done at a participating university with which SUMPh Nicolae Testemitanu has concluded a bilateral agreement. The bilateral agreement includes the number of teachers / staff who can carry out mobility during one academic year.
- To have a permanent employment contract with SUMPh Nicolae Testemitanu;
- Teaching Mobility: To carry out a teaching program accepted by the partner university (subjects included in the teaching program must be part of the curriculum of the host university);
* Teachers who have not previously benefited from teaching mobility have priority.
ERASMUS + participant dossier:
- CV in Europass format;
- Certificate of language competency (certifying the knowledge of the language requested by the host institution);
- Teaching program (teaching mobility);
- Other relevant documents (awards, contests, attendance, conferences, previous learning mobility);
- Copy of the passport.